MY friend Ifeanyi of spacyzuma.wordpress.com nominated me for a Liebster Award eons ago,before I started this blog. If you’re a techie and into all that geek stuff, he’s an awesome read. He also tweets at @spacyzuma. Thanks for the award love!
The rules,as stated on his blog are :
Rules of Liebster Awards
– List 11 random things about yourself
– answer the 11 questions asked by whoever nominated you
– nominate 11 other people
– ask them 11 new questions
So here goes….
- I wear glasses.My friends love to tease me that I’m blind, but I’m just short-sighted (and not even severely at that).
- I think I might have an addiction to bread.Kinda funny, but true.I get weird when I haven’t eaten bread in a while.”a while” here is about a week.
- When I was younger and people asked what I wanted to be when I grow up, I’d always say lawyer.I’m probably the only person that grew up to be what they said they’d be when they were kids.
- Weirdly enough(coming from no 3) I’ve never wanted to practise law.I just wanted to get a law degree :D. I might end up practising though,ad I still have no idea what I wanna do.
- I have two ear piercings, and I’m obsessed with tattoos.Considering that my father is a pastor, you can imagine this isn’t very popular.I’m gonna wait till I get married and get my tattoos though, I even know where the first one’s gonna be 🙂
- I went to secondary school(high school) with my boyfriend, and I absolutely hated him then.Who would have thought??
- I love coloured contact lens. I’ve had purple/violet,and grey.They’re a wonderful break from wearing glasses.
- I talk to a lot of people,and have thousands of acquaintances but I don’t really like people -____-.
- I love to read.I’ll read just about anything,I even used to read secondary school science textbooks when I was in primary school.Due to this,I know a little bit about nearly everything.
- I hate pink.I only recently started wearing it,and I don’t think I have up to 3 items of clothing in pink.
- I love shoes.
1. Do you think marriage is really essential to your future?
Probably.I’m deathly scared of it though, but if I wanna have children I have to get married(and I love children)
2. When you open your browser, what are the first 5 websites you visit?
3. Do you support euthanasia? abortion? population control? death penalty?
4. What are your favorite type/genre of movies? And what are your best 3 movies of all time?
Horror movies are the best 🙂 Three best movies are: serendipity,nightmare on elm street and any of the final destination movies.
5. If you were appointed President of Nigeria, which 3 sectors would you make a priority: security, education,agriculture, independent judiciary, crackdown & arrest of all former looters, war on drugs, infrastructure, safe & efficient transportation.
security, independent judiciary, and safe and efficient transportation
6. If you had to pick only 2 out of love, good health, long life, and riches, which would you pick?
Love and good health
7. Do you enjoy being a Nigerian? If yes, why? If no, which country would you like to settle in?
Yes and no.I love the unending enthusiasm and optimism Nigerians seem to have,+ where else would I ever find pounded yam??? I love France, just because I think french is sucha sexy language
8. Pick two out of Symbian, Android, Blackberry, iOS, Meego, Windows Phone, Bada, and Sailfish.
Symbian and Android
9. On a scale of 1 (perfectly sane) to 10 (absolutely nuts), how weird do you think I am?
10. Name 3-5 of your favorite tweeps.
11. If you won a million Naira, what’s the first material thing you would buy for yourself?
Probably a pair of shoes, or a new phone.
The 11 peeps I nominate are:
The Questions are:
- Are you currently natural?what’s your opinion on natural hair?
- What’s your guilty pleasure?
- What do you think about the repeal of DOMA?
- if you had to save either your spouse or your child,which would you choose and why
- What’s the best book you’ve ever read? why?
- If you were marooned on a desert island and could take only one thing,what would it be?
- has technology changed your life for better or worse?
- if you could have a whole day with someone,who would it be?
- if you could go anywhere in the world,where would it be?
My rules are simple:
- list 5 random things about you
- answer the questions
- if you have a blog,please link back to mine 🙂
- if you don’t have a blog,answer in the comments
Thanks people 🙂